Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Great Lakes Fiber Festival Cancelled

Unfortunately, the fiber festival has been cancelled due to the Covid19 pandemic. 
However, I will have product available here, and will post information over the next few weeks.  You can see some of my fibers and yarns on my pages here, and I will also post featured items as they become available. 
I am dyeing BFL locks in multiple colors, as well as white locks. 
I have several smaller batches of luxury fiber blends that are at the processor now.  The include natural colored BFL, CVM, Satin Angora, Alpaca, Peace Silk, and Kid Mohair.
I also have natural white and custom dyed BFL yarn from our flock, and handspun yarns from Satin Angora and some novelty yarns using textures and beads. 

No comments:

Somerhill Skylark

 This is Somerhill Skylark, a chocolate agouti junior doe.  She is owned and coated by friend Annette Boose.   GrCH Somerhill Bergamot x Som...