Friday, January 2, 2009

This is my first post on the new blog. I spent yesterday looking for something marvelous to photograph for my first picture in my first post of the New Year on my New Blog............ no dice.

So here I sit, staring at the screen, waiting for inspiration. Wearing my new Satin Angora wrist warmers, I might add. Sorry, nothing is coming to mind......... oh look, a butterfly.........................

I do have a couple accomplishments of note: the BFL ad for the MS&W festival catalog is finished, proofed, and emailed to the catalog chair. Check's in the mail, as they say. And I'm over halfway done with the monthly listing of fiber festivals held all over the US for the UARC website and newsletter. My next project for UARC will be to email all the fiber processors I have on a master list information about advertizing opportunities with the UARC membership.

So stay tuned............I will eventually come up with something interesting to say. :^)

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...