Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some of my lovelies

This is Wallis. She is a triplet, Ebony Boy and Jamie breeding, had a set of twins as a yearling; white ram and black ewe lamb.
This is Royce. She is a twin to Rowan. She had a beautiful single ram lamb as a yearling.
This is Rowan, twin to Royce. The girls are Laird/Loyalty breeding. They definitely take after the Loyalty side of the family.
This is Serenade. She is one of my older ewes, an AI daughter of Jamie, born in 2003.
I'm not absolutely certain who this is, but I think its Royce again. She is beautiful enough to take a second look at.
This is Adagio. She had a set of black twins last year as a yearling. "Dodgie" is Laird/Jamie breeding.

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

Lisa - when you have a free evening let me know and I'll call you and talk BFLs....I'd like your input on the AI rams and who you liked best and why. I like your girls!!

Becky Utecht said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful BFL girls. Very nice!

Carol said...

Such nice pics.....can't get enough of BFLs :-)

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...