Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wildhare Project for sale

Wildhares Ruby Slippers and Red Dawn as juniors.
Wildhares D'oro as a junior.
I've been wrestling with this question for a while now. I hate to be thought of as one of those people who start something, and then don't finish it. But I have to admit to myself, I've lost interest in this project. I have 3 RED French Angora type rabbits - a buck and 2 does, that I'd like to find a new home for. They are the first generation of wool rabbits from a cross between my grand champion French Angoras (Phoenix, Carmen, Evan, Valhalla) and 3 different New Zealand Reds. All have been shown, one doe has a leg, and the buck got raves from Ron Petras and S. Vecchio at the last show in Lisbon. They have nice dense wool with good texture and red color. They are ready to breed now.
I can bring them to the Ohio mini convention. I'd definitely like to place them as a group. Naturally, they are not pedigreed as French, and cannot be registered. They would be the first generation on a purebred, registered French pedigree according the ARBA rules.
The new owner can have my extensive list of names for red rabbits. :^) :^)

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...