Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NEW BFL roving!

My first batch of BFL roving came back from Stonehedge last night. Chuck called me to tell me the UPS truck had just delivered 2 boxes. I could hardly wait to get home and open them! I have 9# of this roving. Its a blend of 2 parts orange to 1 part each of yellow, hot pink, and magenta. It turned out exactly how I had envisioned. I'll have this for sale at the Great Lakes Fiber show in Wooster, Ohio this weekend. If I have any left, I'll get it up on the website roving page early next week. its $32 per pound. What should I call it? Sunset? Tropical Punch?

3 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

Love it! Either name is appropriate. Or Tequila Sunrise...
I bet you sell out.

Jan said...

I probably can't make it this weekend. :( Let me know if you have any left.

Dustin said...

How about Tropical Sunset. It looks great, hope you have some left!

16 days old

Somerhill Arlo x Rose Arbor Bre kits are 16 days old and heavy as bricks.   See that slender piece of straw in the foreground of the pic?  I...