Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting ready for A Wool Gathering

I've been quiet for a few days - mostly because I've been doing last minute stuff to get ready for this weekend. The pile of boxes and plastic tubs is growing ominously large. Will it all fit in the Explorer??? I'll find out tomorrow. I've taken Friday off work to get everything packed in and make signs and things that occur to me at the last moment. Also need to get change & buzz over to the post office to pick up the basket I left there in the lobby last weekend....... Wish I could come up with a big, eyecatching, classy looking sign for the booth. One that does not cost very much, but looks like it did. Something that lets everyone know I've got BFL.

If you are coming to A Wool Gathering at Young's Dairy on US Rt 68 between Yellow Springs and Springfield (Ohio) please drop by and say hello!

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...