Friday, November 6, 2009

New camera

Just got a new camera - a Kodak Easyshare Z950. I've had a Kodak for several years that has taken 2,887 pictures, and we definitely needed something new. Tomorrow, I'll start taking pictures and post some - hopefully I'll like this new one.

About 2 miles from home tonight, a buck jumped out of the ditch and directly into the driver's side door. We got out and checked, but he was gone. He broke off the side mirror, and until the morning, I won't know what else. He surely hit with a THUD! That's the first deer I've ever hit - which in this part of Ohio is quite a record. I know people who've hit 3-4 of them.

(Saturday) Here is a picture of the broken mirror from the new camera - my first picture. HEHE. There are small scratches and dents all along the driver's side. Most can be buffed out, we think. I'm to take the car to have an estimate done Monday.

1 comment:

Tina THE "Nutty Buckeye" said...

OH Lisa! At least it wasn't a serious accident! I know some of those deer can get pretty "big" and do an awful lot of damage! Glad you guys weren't hurt!! Nice camera, and super picture!!

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...