Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Giving

Oh, Heavenly Father,

We thank thee for food and remember the hungry.

We thank thee for health and remember the sick.

We thank thee for freedom and remember the enslaved.

May these remembrances stir us to service,

That thy gifts to us may be used for others. Amen.


...........................................Pauline Phillips

And I will make thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing." (Gen. 12:1,2 KJV).

3 comments:

Dustin said...

AMEN! Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you Lisa!

Denise said...

Hi Lisa Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I got rave reviews from my Atlantis BFL roving at the spinsters gathering. It spins up quite lovely! I hope to spin more today rather than watch foot ball or something to keep me from falling asleep while the men watch foot ball :-)

Tari said...

Hi Lisa, our Thanksgiving was quiet just Gus, Paige, Graham, Dave and I. Haven't done that for awhile. I'm so glad His steadfst love is new every morning. Thanks for reminding us of the others that may not know that love yet. Tari

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...