Sunday, November 1, 2009

Show results from Springfield double show

This picture was sent to me by Annette, who made the angora pin I am wearing. That is Scott in the foreground, with Kathy standing beside him. I think we are showing Satin Angoras here. There were 10 SA entered by 4 exhibitors today. The show was in Springfield. Annette and I rode together which made for an enjoyable drive. One of my black FA JR bucks won his class of 6 and got a leg, & my white JR buck was BOSV in both shows. In show A, my Satin JR doe, Jamaica, got BOB and my new rew buck, Larz (from Jailbird Angoras) was BOS. He was also BOS in show B.

1 comment:

Jared Lloyd said...

Keep winning those shows my friend! I need to get photos of that weird patterned doe to you... Always punctual... :/

16 days old

Somerhill Arlo x Rose Arbor Bre kits are 16 days old and heavy as bricks.   See that slender piece of straw in the foreground of the pic?  I...