Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Satin Angora Bucks

I drove over to Indiana last weekend and picked up a doe I had sold earlier in the summer. Her new owner had some financial problems, and had to sell her rabbits. I also took 3 bucks to help her out. At the same time, I met some other breeders and dropped off some rabbits to them. I got talked right out of the chocolate agouti SA buck. :^) These are the 2 reds I have left. One has some of my older lines in the background - the one on the left is IA's Barrymore. The bigger one on the right is directly from 2 Somerhill rabbits. His name is Angora Eden Maximo. Both of them are sweet as anything!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I wish I were closer to you....I could use a red buck not closely related but line bred would be really good! I'm planning on breeding the red doe I got back from Sunni...she is really pretty nice.

Washington PA show results

 I decided to return to the Washington PA show after a few year's hiatus.    We had 15 Frosties entered.  For Show A,  Diana Keisel had ...