Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting ready for the Great Lakes Sheep & Wool in Wooster

The Great Lakes Fiber Festival is next weekend, May 29-30. Memorial Day weekend. I've got a booth there, and got a second one for the Bluefaced Leicester Union (BLU) members who want to bring things to sell. These are some of the BFL locks I've been washing and dyeing to sell there. I am expecting a box of several BFL (and 2 blended with angora) rovings to take there in the mail this week.
Besides these projects, I just have ONE MORE BFL lamb fleece to skirt, and then I can mail out the wool for my yarn run. Stonehedge is doing it for me, too. That should be back in time for the Wool Gathering in September.

1 comment:

Deb W said...

It seems like everyone here goes to Ohio Valley to have their wool and alpaca processed. Don't you all like that one?

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...