Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wilmington Rabbit Show

This is my friend, Maureen, with her BIS English Angora doe, Delilah.  BIS is a BIG DEAL!   Once all the breeds have shown, each best of breed is re-evaluated, and the best of the best is chosen.  Also is the pictures are judges Mike Adams and Kevin Bogan. 
I showed both French and Satins - the best I could do was best opposite sex of variety with my REW doe, Oleander.  Friends Tina (French) and Annette (Satin) had BOB and BOS in their respective breeds. 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hey, I know that girl! Hehe thanks for the shout out, I was just as surprised as everyone else:)

Maureen said...

Hey, I know that girl! hehe
Thanks for the shoutout. The best NYE I've had since... well, when we were all up until the wee hours of the night at the same location a couple of years before;)

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...