Thursday, August 11, 2011

What I did yesterday

The table is white, so you can tell the color is off in the photo.  :^(  These are the three new colors of dyed BFL locks I did yesterday.  I stayed home to use up some of my comp time I've been building up.  I still have 4 DAYS left to use before October, or lose it.....  I love the color on the right - its plum/lilac/magenta. 
Besides dyeing, I also wormed the BFL lambs, and ended up driving in to the office in Cambridge anyway, since we had our quarterly BFL board meeting in the early evening.  We use a teleconference service to meet, so I use Chuck's cell phone to use up some of his minutes (rather than pay long distance charges on the land line) and our cell phones don't work out here in the wilds of Ohio.  So I go to work so I have access to a computer if necessary. 

1 comment:

Alice Farley said...

OH!!!!!! You are to clever!!!!!

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...