Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess what I'm doing?

"I can't decide whether to build my nest or eat the dandelion greens mom gave me....."
As it turns out, she decided on the nestbuilding, and Safari had 6 new babies yesterday.
Looks like a black, and some reds. Some of the reds have a chocolate cast to them, so maybe I'll get some of my favorites - the wideband chocolate agoutis with lots of rufus. Safari is a chocolate agouti, and the sire is Max, who is red. These are Max's last kits for me, as he bred Safari on his way out the door, headed for California!

2 comments:

Celtic Hare said...

We're anxious for baby pictures.

Sheryl at Providence North said...

COngratulations! Baby bunnies are so cute!

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...