Monday, September 19, 2011

A Wool Gathering

Some of the yarns I had for AWG last weekend. (thanks to friend Annette for the photo)  All but 3 skeins sold, and most of the white, too.  Sales were crazy Saturday - I had so much fun!  Almost all the dyed locks sold, too, and the last of my washed BFL fleece that I had intended to dye in shades of red and have made into roving.
The only bad thing was that the white roving I had planned to have for the show did not arrive from the processor as expected.  :^(    So when it shows up, I should have about 10-11# of beautiful white roving available.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

It was a great weekend, wasn't it? I know I had fun!
Cathy

Deb W said...

Maybe its a good thing I came on Sunday and missed all that. Gorgeous! I'm very happy with the locks I got though.

Potosi Sheep Farm said...

It's easy to see why all those skeins sold. Beautiful colors !!!!!

Tari said...

We couldn't have asked for nicer weather. Friends and fiber. Yep that's a good time.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...