Monday, October 31, 2011

Oleander

This is my French Angora doe, Somerhill Oleander.  She has 2 legs, and I am hoping to pick up her third needed for a championship at either the Lancaster or Zanesville shows later this month.  She is looking spectacular right now!   She has raised a couple litters for me, and I'd like to breed her to Nightshade later this year for some juniors to show at the spring shows.  It would be nice to have a GrChamp doe to go along with my champion buck.  :^)
My other doe, Somerhill Ti Kita, has her 3 legs, but needs to get registered so she can get her championship certificate.  My friend, Tina, showed her and won those 3 legs with her.

1 comment:

Deb W said...

Love those Frenchies! 'Nice to see them get some attention too, along with the Satins.....

Have you bred her to Nightshade before? If so, what did you get? Do you know what color she is hiding under that white coat?

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...