Monday, November 21, 2011

Lancaster Rabbit Show Sunday

Oleander, my REW French Angora doe picked up her second leg at the show yesterday.  She was BOS  to the best of breed white buck my friend Tina showed.   We had a pretty nice show; 13 English, 13 French, and 11 Satin Angoras were shown.  None of my Satins placed, which is not a big surprise, considering I took a plucked buck, a clipped doe, and 2 babies.  :^)  My friends Nikki and Annette both got legs on their rabbits, so it was a good day for them, and fun for all of us. 

It was Tina's birthday, and Jenna baked a cake and brought it to the show as a surprise.  What a good friend!

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...