3T olive Oil
1 Clove garlic, minced
3 stalks, celery, chopped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 onion diced
10 oz box frozen spinach (unthawed)
1 c rabbit, cooked and shredded
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans water
32 oz chicken broth
1# package of cheese tortellini
1) Put olive oil in the bottom of a large soup/stock pan
2) Saute' garlic, celery, carrots and onions until tender
3) Add frozen spinach. Break up blocks of spinach as you cook
4) Continue to saute' until spinach thaws, then heats up
5) Add rabbit meat.
6) Add cream of chicken soup and water
7) Add chicken broth and then add tortellini
8) Simmer until tortellini is cooked through. Add more broth if necessary.
The girls The boys
Pearl Satin Angora - 60 yards $15 Chestnut Satin Angora - 46 yards $11.50 Red Satin Angora - 51 yards $13
Tie the skein in 4 different places so that it does not get tangled during the dyeing and rinsing process. Be sure to leave it loose so...
Somerhill Sheridan (choc chin) x GrCH Somerhill Silver City (chin) 3 month old buck