Tuesday, August 4, 2015

BFL Art

FRUSTRATED! I tried to photograph the 2 BFL original drawings done by friends and fellow breeders and given to me, and have not been successful. The first is a pencil sketch on watercolor paper of a curious flock of BFL ewes. In the corner is the verse "All we, like sheep, have gone astray.....". The sketch is by Jared Lloyd, CO. I had it framed and matted to compliment the framing on the second drawing. The second piece is of a ewe of mine, Caliope and her twins, Jerviswood and Keryn. This is drawn by Kristen Leys Barndt, TX. I changed the mat to a double mat with teal to match the new house. Still trying to decide where to hang them - I have 3 places to chose from.


No comments:

16 days old

Somerhill Arlo x Rose Arbor Bre kits are 16 days old and heavy as bricks.   See that slender piece of straw in the foreground of the pic?  I...