Friday, September 25, 2015

SCORBA Show on Sunday, Sept 20th

South Central Ohio RBA FIRST double show was in Washington Court House this past weekend.  It was a remarkable well run show, and we had a great time. There were 25 Satin Angoras shown. In Show A, Kim Martin had BOS With Somerhill Frisco, and NIkki Gaona had BOB with 4G Linda on my MInd. My Somerhill Malibu was 1st CSD (of six) and Annette Boose had first CJB with Lilac Haven Big Darby. Bob Swartz was the judge.  Also of note (to me) is that Somerhill Delamar, a black young junior doe, placed 2nd in a very competitive class of nine.  


In Show B, Jacinta Taulbee judged.   Kim won BOB with Somerhill Frisco, and Nikki won BOS with Ragtatter's Arya.
I also got 4 rabbits registered, so all my breeding stock is registered now.  

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...