Saturday, November 5, 2022

Marietta show results

 I had a good day at the show in Marietta today.   Show A was judged by Jacinta Taulbee.   She placed my white SR doe as BOB - which gave her her championship.   (she is for sale - Wintry Mix)

My red doe, MidKnight Sun, was BOV, which gave her her championship as well.  

Continuing on with a good day at Marietta show - in Show B, judged by Stacy Martin,  Whitecap, white JR buck was BOB.  His littermate, White o'Morn, was BOS.    And my broken red JR buck, Roman Candle, was BOV.   So they now each have one leg.    Can you tell it was MUCH later in the day - I was just as happy, but starting to look a bit tired.   LOL

No comments:

Somerhill Skylark

 This is Somerhill Skylark, a chocolate agouti junior doe.  She is owned and coated by friend Annette Boose.   GrCH Somerhill Bergamot x Som...