Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Woolers to good home


EDITED 2-13: Rubicon has a new home. I've reconsidered giving Sun City away, deciding that she deserves another shot at breeding for me. I'd forgotten I'd only given her one try, and thought she was older than she is. Wish her luck! I'd really like her nice, clear bright color in my fawn line if possible.
Sun City (2 year old French Angora doe) and Rubicon (red French type) are looking for a new home with someone who knows angoras and can care for them properly. Please contact me if you are interested. This is an old picture of Rubicon - he is redder than the picture shows.

No comments:

16 days old

Somerhill Arlo x Rose Arbor Bre kits are 16 days old and heavy as bricks.   See that slender piece of straw in the foreground of the pic?  I...