Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Yes, I know this picture has nothing to do with a valentine, but I wanted to express the sentiment, just the same. :^)
The picture is of some roving I have available. Its called Seascape. Its 1/3 Corriedale wool, 1/3 Alpaca, and 1/3 mohair. Its aquamarine with sapphire and emerald streaks throughout. I have 3.5# total and its $28 per pound, or $1.75 per oz plus shipping.
I also have a couple skeins of it available for you knitters - they are 65 yards, 3.6 oz, in a chunky weight 2 ply. I think it would make a great hat!

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

Is this from the same batch I have. It looks bluer. I really like it.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...