Sunday, February 15, 2009


Here is an updated picture of Mandalay's litter. The tort and broken chocolate tort have their eyes open. The rest are still closed, but I'm sure tomorrow everyone will have eyes. In the bottom left is the broken fawn that is a mismark. Then my favorites, the chocolate and broken chocolate. I n the back are the tort, black, and broken chocolate tort. The other two brokens have perfect markings. I've never seen a mismark like this one before, my French never had these. The only thing I've seen before are missing nose markings. This one is really pretty. The ear, eye and nose markings all blend together, just leaving an irregular white blaze. It has a white chest with irregular edges to the white, too.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hey Lisa, I think the broken satins are really very cute. Too bad the broken fawn has the mismarking, but will make someone a nice wooler.

Lilac Haven said...

The chocolate looks like it has a nice butt.

WoolyWorm said...

Leave it to Annette to comment on the butt! :)

They are adorable! I can't wait to know which are boys and which are girls.

Penny

Somerhill said...

Ah, but Annette, I really don't like the chocolate one. I'd rather keep any of them but him.... wink wink, nudge, nudge.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...