Sunday, February 8, 2009

More baby bunny pictures



Here is Mandalay's litter at five days old. I can't believe how much they changed in the 36 hours I was gone. Their coat colors are so brilliant now, and they are twice the size they were. They are milk fat, and so active its hard to get a picture!
Right now, I'm thinking black, 2 broken fawns, tort, chocolate, and broken chocolate (??) The one fawn is a mismark - its almost all color, with only a little bit of white pattern on it. All the wool part will be bright golden orange.

2 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

I had no idea they came in so many colors!

WoolyWorm said...

How adorable! Like Garrett808 said, the colors are amazing ... and all in ONE litter. I love baby pictures. I hope you'll keep them coming.

Genevieve is due this weekend, but I'm not feeling anything. Should I? I have another question too. I didn't remove her coat before breeding her so she's got really long fur. I know to cut up anything she puts in the nestbox (if she does), but should I clip her underbelly so the theoretical babies can nurse? I'm afraid of upsetting her. My daughter said to wait until she delivers and then clip her. Is that the right answer?

Penny

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...