Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2009 BFL roving colors

I've been sorting, washing and dyeing fleeces for the past couple weeks, trying to get a batch ready to send to Stonehedge in the hopes I can get it back in time for the Wooster fiber festival. These are the colors I'm thinking of using - 2 parts orange, 2 parts fuscia, 1 part marigold, 1 part lilac. The lilac is scaring me a little - not sure if its too dark and too blue, so I'm going to do a test batch on my viking combs once the pink dries and see how it spins up.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Oh I cant wait to see how that turns out! Hope you post a pic of the test run if it turns out the way you like.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...