Friday, June 12, 2009

2 month old Satin Angora does for sale

aThese 2 young does are for sale. One is a chocolate, and the other a wideband chocolate agouti with a lot of rufus coloring. They were born 3-29-09. These are the last of the solid Somerhill pedigreed youngsters I will have for a while, since I've done some outcrosses with some nice rabbits from Joan Hastings and am using two bucks from those outcrosses right now.
Since these 2 girls are smaller framed than what I'm breeding for in SAs, they are for sale as woolers. They do come with pedigrees and ear tattooes. $30 each.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Me, me me.... I want the chocolate!

16 days old

Somerhill Arlo x Rose Arbor Bre kits are 16 days old and heavy as bricks.   See that slender piece of straw in the foreground of the pic?  I...