Friday, June 12, 2009

Gypsy


I finally managed to get her from under my feet for a picture. I was trying to tattoo bunnies, and she was busy too; kicking me in the back of the leg, tugging on my pantleg, chewing on the trashcan, trying to pull the tattoo box off the stand.....in frustration, I sent her outside the barn to play with Chuck. She is finally starting to be interested in the grass. She is nearly weaned from the bottle, and eating about 2# of pellets per day, plus drinking water out of a bucket and eating hay. She won't be 2 months old for another week.

2 comments:

Denise said...

BFL's are good size lambs aren't they? I like that Gypsy girl :-)

Somerhill said...

We weighed her at 2 months and she is 62# already. She started out at 10#.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...