Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good News

I got a call from the Doctor's office today, saying the CT Scan showed a simple compression fracture. Since it already shows signs of knitting together, and my doctor knows from experience that my bones heal quickly, he said to stay home, stay on crutches, no weight on leg, and he will see me again in 2 weeks. I plan to be a very good patient and do exactly as he says. I have enough sick leave built up to stay home that long (and another 4 months if needed!) so that is my plan.

I've been calling into the office trying to do some minor things from my recliner. My main concern is the planning and preparations for a 2 day conservation day camp that I normally organize and oversee. Most of the plans are already made and volunteers contacted- its the purchase of supplies and looking for missed details that I'm concerned about.

Sure miss seeing all the new bunnies growing and changing. Chuck says Vignette and Voodoo's litters are opening their eyes. And from the sounds of it, all the BFL lambs are eating well and growing, too.

Thanks to all for your notes of concern!

No comments:

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...