Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Bunnies

I got to see my 3 litters of babies for the first time in over 3 weeks tonight. Vignette and Voodoo's kits are nearly a month old. They are getting big! I tried to hold or pet all of them so they would get used to me being around again.
I had not seen Mandalay's kits since they were just an hour or so old. They are beautiful! There is a chocolate and a chocolate tort. Both are does. Mandy was glad to see me and got lots of attention.
I watered all the bunnies and talked to each one, but was getting too tired to pass out the pellets, so Chuck will do that for me. I managed to get down the steps fairly easily, but getting back up the steps took some doing. :^) I'll figure it out!
The rabbitry looks good - Chuck had just dumped all the trays for me and washed the floor on Monday night.
Its good to be getting out and about a little once more.

1 comment:

P. Ricardo Gonzalez said...

It is great that you can walk around now. Take pictures of the babies, I'm eager to see them!

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...