Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm FREE!

I went to the doctor today. He showed me my CT scans so I could see the break. He seemed pleased about my progress. I'm released to return to work. He wants me on crutches for a while yet, and I'm to return in 4 weeks (Aug 31st)

Its going to take some getting used to going back to work. I've become quite fond of the peace of the farm, and living by the rhythms of the sun rather than the clock.

I did get to see the lambs for a few minutes after we got back from the DR. I did not attempt the rabbitry with its 3 steps. But soon, soon..........

2 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

YAY! Congratulations on being 'on the mend'! I'm heading out to Oberlin wednesday AM!! fun trip ...12 days yikes!

Becky Utecht said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well. Good luck with your return to work.

Lake picnic

 We picked the perfect day for a spring picnic on the lake.  The rains stopped for a bit, sun came out, and it was perfect temp to sit on th...