- Over medium high heat, brown the lamb until cooked.
- Remove lamb and saute onions and garlic until onions are translucent
- Transfer onions and lamb to a slow cooker and pour in marinara sauce, tomatoes, seasonings, sugar and crumbled beef bouillon cubes
- Stir to mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook on 6 hours on low
- Add pasta, Parmesan and Mozzarella and stir to combine
- Cook on high for 30 minutes
- Mix in cooked or raw spinach leaves and stir well
- Dish and serve hot
Friday, March 13, 2015
Slow Cooker Lamb and Cheese Pasta
The girls The boys
Pearl Satin Angora - 60 yards $15 Chestnut Satin Angora - 46 yards $11.50 Red Satin Angora - 51 yards $13
Tie the skein in 4 different places so that it does not get tangled during the dyeing and rinsing process. Be sure to leave it loose so...
Somerhill Sheridan (choc chin) x GrCH Somerhill Silver City (chin) 3 month old buck